Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Compressor Corporation will fulfill our social responsibilities through sound corporate activities. We will strive to protect the earth’s environment in a global perspective, contributing to the sustainable development of society.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Compressor Corporation and its affiliated companies engage in the development, manufacturing, sales, and service of compressors as core business activities. We will act proactively in accordance with the guiding principles below in the course of the business activities to aim at sustainably reducing environmental burden and improving the environment of our society based on the environmental mission statement.
- Recognize that protecting and harmonizing with the global environment are high business priorities. Establish environmental objectives and promote continual and systematic initiatives for environmental protection and performance improvement through our business.
- Accurately understand the environmental impact of our business activities, products, and services, striving for the prevention of environmental pollution along with the promotion of environmental protection activities under our environmental management system.
- Comply with environmental laws, regulations, and agreements as well as other requirements we agree on and establish voluntary standards to preserve the environment.
- Strive to reduce the environmental burden of products by means such as pollution prevention, resource conservation, energy saving, waste reduction, reuse, and recycle in all aspects of our operations from R&D, sales, design, raw material procurement, manufacturing, transport, use, and service through to disposal.
- Provide environment-friendly products and services.
- Conduct overseas business activities and export our products with due consideration to the impact on the local natural and social environment to strive for environmental conservation and protection.
- This environmental statement will be disseminated to all employees through environment training and education to raise environmental awareness and made available to the public as part of public relations activities.